- K. K. Kar, P. Kumar, N. G. R. Iyenger and P. Agnihotri, “Carbon nanotube and nanoparticle coated carbon fiber reinforced polymer hybrid nanocomposite with improved thermomechanical properties and a process for preparation thereof”,Indian Patent No. 258293 (Grant date: 27-12-2013).
- K. K. Kar, P. Agnihotri and S. Dasgupta, “CNT coated long fiber and process and preparation thereof”,Indian Patent No. 260562 (Grant date: 08-05-2014).
- K. K. Kar, P. Agnihotri and S. Dasgupta, “Nickel coated carbon fiber reinforced polymer composites and method for the preparation thereof”, Indian Patent Number 249343 (Grant date: 18-10-2013).
- K. K. Kar, P. Agnihotri and S. Dasgupta, “A method for preparation of nanoparticle coated carbon fiber”, Indian Patent No. 250274 (Grant date 21-12-2011).
- Narinder Singh, Beant Kaur Billing, Jasminder Singh, Prabhat K Agnihotri, “Thiourea Based Dipodal Receptor Development for Electrochemical Detection of Br− Ion in an Aqueous Medium”, Electroanalysis, 2015.
- B. Billing, J. Singh, Prabhat K. Agnihotri, N. Singh, “Development of dipodal electrochemical sensor for selective recognition of PO43- using organic nanoparticles in aqueous medium”, Electrochimica Acta, 182 (2015), 1112-1117.
- Prabhat K. Agnihotri and Erik Van der Giessen, “On the rate sensitivity from discrete dislocation plasticity”, Mech. Mater., 90 (2015), 37-46.
- Prabhat K. Agnihotri, K. K. Kar and Sumit Basu, “A cohesive zone model for carbon nanotubecoated carbon fiber/polymer multiscale composites”, Model. Simul. Mater. Sci. Eng., 20 (2012), 035014.
- Prabhat K. Agnihotri, Sumit Basu and K. K. Kar, “Effect of carbon nanotube length and density on the properties of carbon nanotube-coated carbon fiber/polyester composites”, Carbon, 49 (2011), 3098-3016.
- Prabhat K. Agnihotri and Sumit Basu, “Single-Walled Nanotubes as Kirchoff’s Elasticas”, Int. J. App. Mech., 2 (2010), 719-743.
- Kamal K. Kar, A. Rahman, P. Agnihotri, D. Sathiyamoorthy, “Synthesis of Carbon Nanotubes on the Surface of Carbon Fiber/fabric by Catalytic Chemical Vapor Deposition and Their Characterization”, Fuller. Nanotub. Carbon N., 13 (2009), 209-229.
- Prabhat Agnihotri and Kamal K Kar, “Molecular Dynamic Simulation of Deformation Behavior of Carbon Nanotubes Under Generic Modes of Loading”, in Carbon Nanotube based Nanocomposites: Recent Development, Editors: Kamal K. Kar and A. Hodzic, Research Publishing Services (RPS), Singapore.